Show your users' locations can be shown on an interactive Google map after being geolocated from their IP addresses.
Also supports the ability to show all users or only those that are currently logged in.
Locations are calculated in batches to ensure smooth performance, or updated by each person using drag & drop.
Markers feature a popup with a mini profile including avatar.
- Choose whether to show all users or only those logged in, and the default map type
- Choose the number of users to process per scheduled task run
- Usergroup setting to set if they can access or should be excluded
- 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies XenForo store category
- 1 Link to DragonByte Technologies homepage
- 1 Link to a Details page listing the modifications this site has installed