Deleting an account
- Inform other participants
- Approve user approval in the interface
- ModCP Validating Member Approval - your moderators will be able to manage users waiting for validation / approval in the interface.
- Removing the ModCP account - your moderators will be able to process removal requests from members.
- Status online - the green dot will be displayed next to the participant's name in sections showing his status on the network
- Banned Members - Strike through all the names of banned members
- Request to delete an account - your members will be able to request the removal of their account
- Member profile report - your members will be able to inform other members directly from their profile
- Post areas. A new tab in the user profile will show how many messages were made by the user in each section
- Hide profile to visitors - your members will be able to hide their profile from guests for privacy
- If any action is required, your moderator will receive a new menu for quick access.