- Version Compatibility
- 2.0, 2.1
Free Avatar Gallery This is a very simple add-on that allows you to offer your users a gallery of pre-selected avatars to use. After installing this add-on, uploading your gallery avatars, and enabling the Avatar Gallery in your XenForo options, users will be presented with a gallery of images to choose from in the avatar modal.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to your server
- Install the add-on from the XenForo control panel
- Upload your gallery avatars to data/gallery_avatars. If you would like your avatars to be categorized, simply create directories inside gallery_avatars/ and place the images in these directories. The names of these directories will be used as your category names on the front-end.
- Enable the Avatar Gallery in the XenForo options
- Will this work with an external data directory (IE S3)?
This has not been tested, but it should work fine if your gallery_avatars directory is located externally.