- Version Compatibility
- XFRM now has basic API support.
- XFRM now supports automatic labeling of certain alerts as read when viewing relevant pages.
- The XFRM download buttons for external resources are visually different from the local resource loading buttons.
- When a moderator deletes an XFRM resource, a publicly available reason for deletion may be indicated.
- In the XFRM category setting, now enable the “Support URL” option, which will enable / disable the “Support URL” field.
- Now in XFRM you can manually set, change or delete the topic associated with the discussion for each resource.
- Now XFRM has support for page level criteria (for notifications, etc.) separately for each category of resources.
Please remember this is a beta version
. It may contain bugs and incomplete functionality. We do not recommend or support the launch of beta software in a production environment
. Beta support is limited to questions on the community forum.